With a combined experience of over 50 years, our BWTC’s Field Service group is in a league of its own. We have the best trained and certified field personnel with forty hours of initial Hazardous Waste Site Operations training under the OSHA’s 29 CFR 1910.120. That excludes the required hours of yearly refresher training they undergo.
Hence, we have the required human resources and equipment to complete the vast range of remediation, industrial facility maintenance, and emergency response projects at Boom Waste Treatment Company.
Our large inventory of specialized tools helps complete complex projects on time and within the customer’s budget. Connect with our Field Service group today to get innovative and cost-effective solutions to your waste management problems.
Projects completed by BWTC’s Field Service group include:
- Operation & Maintenance of Hazardous Waste Landfills
- Operation & Maintenance of Incineration facilities
- Design and build Landfills
- Closure & capping of landfill.
- Contaminated Soil excavation and disposal
- High Hazard Project Management
- Field Sampling & Analysis
- Waste Characterization
- Waste Profiling and Packaging
- Asbestos removal & repack
- Bio-remediation services
- Excavation, characterization, and disposal of buried drums
Demolition of contaminated structures